The DATCOM-K3 is an intrinsically safe communication interface that can be connected to either the ELCOR-2, microELCOR-2 or xELCOR/xDATCOM series.
The DATCOM-K3 provides RS232/RS485 conversion together with an and intrinsically safe power supply for the connected devices.
Module produced in two variants
- DATCOM-K3 has been designed to be powered from mains AC power supply network 240V/50Hz
- DATCOM-K3/A has been designed to be powered from accumulator (low internal power consumption)
|Category of non-explosivity||EC-TypeCategory certificate||Hazardous area||Communication interface||Max. transmission speed||Protection class||Operating temperature range||Ambiente temperature||Cable length|
|II 2G Ex mb IIC T4||FTZÚ 08 ATEX 0267X ||ZONE1, ZONE2||USB 2.0||38400 Bd||IP30||-25°C to +60°C ||-40°C to +80°C||2,25m or 4,5m
- 4 intrinsically safe digital inputs DI1 – DI4
- 4 digital outputs DO1 – DO4,
- Intrinsically safe power supply for Elgas s.r.o. volume correctors and data loggers
- Intrinsically safe communication port P0/ RS485 for volume corrector connection
- P2 (RS232/RS485 – optionally) communication port on non-hazardous area part (can connect PC, modem etc.)
WHAT ELSE WE OFFER
Monday - Friday: 9am-5pm
Weekends - Closed