The DATCOM-K3 is an intrinsically safe communication interface that can be connected to either the ELCOR-2, microELCOR-2 or xELCOR/xDATCOM series.
The DATCOM-K3 provides RS232/RS485 conversion together with an and intrinsically safe power supply for the connected devices.
Module produced in two variants
- DATCOM-K3 has been designed to be powered from mains AC power supply network 240V/50Hz
- DATCOM-K3/A has been designed to be powered from accumulator (low internal power consumption)
|Plastic Box||Dimensions||Weight ||Clamps||Ambient Temperature||Storing Temperature||Protection|
|For assembly on DIN bar||(width x height x length) 93 x 42 x 96 mm (height without holder)||0,16 kg||For connection of cables 1,5 mm2|| -25 °C to +60 °C||-40 °C to +85 °C||IP20 (according to EN 60529)|
- 4 intrinsically safe digital inputs DI1 – DI4
- 4 digital outputs DO1 – DO4,
- Intrinsically safe power supply for Elgas s.r.o. volume correctors and data loggers
- Intrinsically safe communication port P0/ RS485 for volume corrector connection
- P2 (RS232/RS485 – optionally) communication port on non-hazardous area part (can connect PC, modem etc.)
WHAT ELSE WE OFFER
Monday - Friday: 9am-5pm
Weekends - Closed
Telephone: 0161 312 2450