Can you offer an installation service?
Yes working to your requirements and with your team we can assist the installation process
What accreditations do you hold and what others are you working towards?
We hold accreditations for
- 9001 for approved Quality Management Systems including facilities, people, training, services and equipment
- Achilles UVDB which enables UMW to use Achilles-approved suppliers in order to better manage the supply chain risk and to comply with EU regulation
- IGEM accredits UMW as competent and professional suppliers to the gas industry
We are also currently working towards
- 14001 which will help UMW measure, monitor and manage the company’s impact on the environment
- 18001 to help UMW navigate and comply with best practice for health and safety standards
- 27001 for the management of data and other sensitive information to meet international information security best practice
Is everything managed in-house or do you outsource any part of the process?
We offer a one stop shop service for gas meter modules and have all the facilities for design, production and logistics under one roof.
What quality controls do you have in place?
From the original brief and throughout every stage, working to your needs and expectations, we ensure your specification meets the industry standards and in particular, the exacting standards set out by IGEM
What is an MSF form and do I have to complete one?
This is a Module Specification Form which we request all of our customers to complete to ensure we completely understand requirements and have the necessary information before we start designing.
WHAT ELSE WE OFFER
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Weekends - Closed
SALES EMAIL IS MONITORED 24/7